Caboolture and District Animal Welfare Inc conducts a subsidised desexing program for Dogs and Cats in the approved area.
The Association recognises the community issues that can be associated with Dogs and Cats who are not desexed or micro chipped.
CADAWI conducts a program to assist financially disadvantaged people in the Community with desexing and micro chipping subject to the following criteria:
- Applicants must prove that the dog/cat is registered with the local Council applicable to the Caboolture/Bribie Island District
- The applicant must show proof of being in receipt of a Pension awarded by Centrelink
- Take the animal for desexing to a Vet approved and designated by CADAWI
- Vouchers are not redeemable or transferrable
- CADAWI reserves the right to refuse a subsidised desex at its discretion irrespective of the criteria shown above
For further information contact CADAWI on telephone 04 5577 8166